Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Order Now Leather Field Collar-1 inch dog collar for Pitbull






















pitbull-store.blogspot.com offer new high quality 1 inch Leather Field dog Collar for your Pitbull

Handmade leather field dog collar made from high quality leather!

This Leather dog collar 1" wide (2.5cm) with chrome plated hardware.

Leather Field Collar for Pitbull available in 16 inch to 32 inch lengths.

Leather Field Collar 1" width for the medium and larger Pitbulls like Pitbull .

This collar made of Nickel-plated hardware with stitched and riveted connections.



General "Woof" Collar Tip: Is your dog still a puppy? Well I always recommend to get one of our economic solution collars. Plain nylon or leather adjustable collar which is not too wide(probably up to 1 1/4 (30 mm) wide).
We make very nice low price good quality leather dog collars. Please note, that when you get some products while your dog is not fully grown, it might lead to the situation when your dog will outgrow a collar.
This is why it is preferable to provide age and breed of your dog when you place the collar order.

1 comment:

Barking Dog Problems said...

I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a weblog that is both informative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your put up is vital; the matter is one thing that not many individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.